Super Dungeon Explore Vol. 13: Dragon Whelps

To follow up on my last post, the Dragon Whelps are ready for the table. As the first models painted using an airbrush, I am very happy with how these little guys turned out. I will admit that I picked up the brush to add some final highlights and some shading. For the claws and nails, I went with a deep brown, highlighted with a bit of red. 

The eyes on these little guys were done very simply, highlighting from oranges up into bright yellow, with a micron pen filling in the iris. I also used a Sepia micron to add the freckles on their cheeks for a bit of added cuteness.

I am going to continue my practice on the airbrush with the rest of the dragon family, before eventually working up to Starfire herself. 







More to Come.

-Nick

Comments

Popular Posts