Trying to Get Back Into It

There’s a thing about maintaining a blog like this that, when you have taken a break for a while, it’s difficult to get back into the posting. This is partially because there’s so much you could cover, and partially because there’s always some “haven’t posted in a while” update you feel obligated to make in order to tell everyone you’re back and making content again. I’ve typed up probably a dozen of these by now and none of them have been worth reading, so I’ve decided to completely skip that, aside from this paragraph. Instead, I’m just going to get to what I’ve been working on lately.

Several months ago, I decided to invest in several tables worth of Malifaux terrain. The first part of this project was the wilderness set including forests and rock outcroppings. The second part of the project is my own town, wild west style, which I’ve named Confluence.


I don’t have too many pictures yet, but I’ll be adding them as I complete the final details on several of these pieces. I’ll also probably get into more detail about the processes I used a bit later on, but for now, I just wanted to post some initial photos. I hope you enjoy.


















More to Come.

-Nick

Comments

Popular Posts